The AntKit AntHome is the perfect kit for starting out in ant keeping.
This kit is great for newbies and experienced keepers!
The Queen and her workers nest in the test tube as this simulates founding conditions.
Having the test tube in the AntHome allows you to observe them through the red window, without exposing them to light, vibrations and other movements of the test tube which will stress the queen.
Feeding is easy in the AntHome, just lift the lid and place your food in. You dont need to worry about ants escaping from the test tube as you try to feed them.
They will always have access to fresh water from the test tube.
Getting set up is easy. You just plug the test tube straight in and you are set to go.
The nest includes AntKit’s propriety sawtooth receptacle compatible with the entire range of AntKit Sawtooth Connectors (not included) with a shutter to open and close expansion port. Use this to expand your nest into other AntKit products or your own DIY solutions. Perfect founding kit for just about any ant species.
The AntHome has a built in red acrylic viewing window and houses a test tube that connects to an integrated arena with clear window and vented clear lid.
Includes test tube, expansion locking tool, cotton wool and tweezers, Everything you need to get started.
Just add ants!!
Key features of the AntKit AntHome:
- Comprehensive kit for starting your own ant colony
- Test tube for queen and workers to nest in, simulating founding conditions
- Observe ants through red window without stressing the queen
- Easy to feed with lift-up lid
- Ants always have access to fresh water from the test tube
- Proprietary sawtooth receptacle for expanding the nest
- Built-in red acrylic viewing window and integrated arena with clear window and vented clear lid
- Includes test tube, expansion locking tool, cotton wool and tweezers